Integrated Pinyin provides a simple, frictionless platform for distributed Chinese language learning and computing.
- HanyuPinyinTools for Google Sheets -- Convert Chinese characters into Hanyu Pinyin with tone numbers, tone marks or no tones. This is a Google Sheets add-on.
- Hanyu Pinyin Web API -- A simple Chinese language cloud computing utility. This is the flexible, web-based alternative to HanyuPinyinTools. Replaces PINYINTXT.
- 汉语拼音 Hanzi to Pinyin Web App -- Convert Chinese characters into Hanyu Pinyin. Select Hanzi display modes. Choose Hanyu Pinyin tone display options. Save to Google Drive.
- 汉字练习纸 Chinese Writing Paper -- Print free paper. Write better Chinese.
- 康熙部首 Kangxi Radicals Chart with Hanyu Pinyin -- Print big charts. Retain more Chinese.
- 数位印章 Seal Chop Image API -- Create a Chinese or Korean seal chop anywhere. Save to Google drive.
- Pinyinbase -- truly free, libre and open source Chinese-English dictionary, comprised of glossaries.
- Pinyinpod -- command-line Pinyinbase compiler. Requires node.js.
- Hanzi to Pinyin Chrome App -- Convert Chinese characters into Hanyu Pinyin with tone numbers or tone marks with this standalone app that can be synced with your Google Chrome account. Save converions offline or online. Works offline.
- Chinese Frequency Standalone Chrome App -- Count Chinese character frequency within a body of text. Save frequency lists and reports. Works offline.
- 粤语粤拼 Cantonese to Jyutping Web App -- Convert Cantonese characters into Jyutping. Select Hanzi display modes. Choose Hanyu Pinyin tone display options. Save to Google Drive.
PINYINTXT Web API -- Convert Chinese to Hanyu Pinyin over HTTPS. You can also use this URL endpoint in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel. Replaced by Hanyu Pinyin Web API.
Using curl utility from command line:
Using IMPORTDATA in Google Sheets: